Hearts Day Nursery and Preschool
Registration no: 2616744
Link to Ofsted page here
We are a warm and friendly nursery, providing both families and their children with resources to enhance development, growth, and happiness.
At Hearts Day Nursery we believe we have something unique to offer to your child. Firstly, the nursery is run by a fully qualified and experienced Management staff with a Qualified Teacher Status, high qualifications, and many years of experience working in early years.
We are confident that we can give your child the best possible opportunities at the start of their education.
Our practitioners have been carefully selected. They share a common quality: respect for your child’s desire to learn and a total commitment to the fulfillment of their needs.
We ensure that the children in our care are comfortable, secure, and happy in their environments.
Some of our features:
-Caring and dedicated practitioners,
- Our own indoor soft play area you can have for private parties,
- New building with the latest in security and fire safety,
- Air conditioning throughout for hot summer days,
- Beautiful, bright environment split into different play and creativity areas,
- Home-cooked meals,
- Wonderful sensorial experiences full of textures, light, and creativity,
- Programmes and clubs such as 'Little Cooks', 'Gardening Club' and 'Little Einsteins',
- Music, poetry, arts & crafts, dancing, group discussions, and family events.
All our children are stimulated and helped to reach their full potential by caring and qualified practitioners.
Flexible Day Nursery and Preschool sessions:
We provide childcare from 7.30-6.30 Mondays to Fridays, 51 weeks per year, closed on Bank Holidays, between Christmas and New Year, and two days for staff training. The nursery will do the utmost to accommodate your requirements, whether full-time early years education or part-time childcare for your child.
Partnership with Parents - we encourage parents to speak openly to us and discuss any concerns they might have. We feel it is very important to work in partnership with you and hope that you and your child will feel part of our happy team.
Btec Level 3